Valued State Equipment Customers,
State Equipment is committed to supplying you with the equipment, parts and service support that you expect, especially during these challenging times. We are taking responsible precautions to keep our customers, employees and community safe from Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Going forward, until further notice, the following policies will be in place:
All of our locations are open for business. Contact your local Branch, call Toll Free (877)821-5322 or email for questions or product support. Branch locations and phone numbers listed below. Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place. We are cleaning high traffic areas more often, tables, chairs, doors, countertops, sanitizing restrooms more frequently and requiring employees that are showing any symptoms or not feeling well to stay home.
Our Sales Team continues to be available while working from home.
- They are making and receiving calls, emails, and will work with you safely to take care of your sales or rental requirements.
- Our sales representatives will be glad to meet with you by appointment at your convenience.
Our parts Department will continue to provide you with expert, timely and safe support.
- Curbside Pickup-Call-in, online, email or text (304) 410-2271 orders will be brought out and placed in your truck or truck bed.
- Just call or text when you arrive, and we'll have them ready. Credit Card payments will be taken when your order is placed.
Our Service Technicians will continue to support your equipment, tractors and mowers in our service facilities and in the field.
- Scheduling-Contact your local branch to schedule service support or discuss any questions regarding current work being done.
- Equipment Pickup/Drop-Off-After your service has been scheduled and/or completed we will call you to discuss the details related to pick up or drop-off of equipment and work with you to minimize unnecessary contact.
We will continue to stay informed on the latest news related to coronavirus and communicate with our employees and with you, so that together we can reduce the risk of its spread. Thank you for your business and stay safe!